Quality – Hygiene – Security– Environment
Our Quality Management System addresses the needs and the expectations of our customers, the company’s quality policy and the legal requirements for safety equipment on worksites.
COPAC Groupe is committed to ensuring that safety equipment remains in perfect condition on site, both for orders and for rental. To this end, we have implemented an uncompromising safety and quality policy. Indeed, as our industry requires us to maintain a high level of safety.
In order to guarantee the safety of our PPE – safety equipment on site, our design offices have implemented innovative solutions allowing you to find your safety equipment easily and quickly on site, no matter where it is.
In order to ensure that our rental equipment stays in perfect condition, we centralize all test reports in our secure database.
We have developed various techniques:
A QR code, affixed to the equipment, provides access to an online data sheet or instruction manual, which is updated on a regular basis, displaying the unique PPE identification number, along with its safety and assembly guidelines.
Customise your product with a moulding of your logo; upon request.
Customize your equipment to match your corporate colours. This way you can identify them easily.
Upon request, customize your product with an engraved logo
Testing our rental equipment is one of our major concerns. To evaluate the actual condition of our lots, various testing processes have been implemented to guarantee that our rental equipment remains in perfect condition
Random check of safety equipment on worksites
We carry out random checks on the props from the same batch, selecting a couple of props at random, in order to gain a comprehensive picture of the actual condition of the equipment.
Safety standards and legislation
- COPAC est membre actif du SFECE (Syndicat Français de l’échafaudage, du Coffrage et de étaiement). Les produits développés par COPAC sont tous conformes au Code du Travail.
- COPAC is an active member of the SFECE (French Syndicate of Scaffolding, Formwork and Shoring). All products by COPAC comply with the French Labour Code.
- The COPASS 200 (CWP) platform complies with the NF P 93 351 standard (March 2014).
- The temporary guardrails comply with the NF EN 13 374 standard.
- Permanent staircases, ladders and guardrails are designed in accordance with the NF E 85 015 standard.
- The guardrail dimensions used are based on the NF P 01 012 standard.
- Props have been designed in accordance with the NF P 93 221 standard.
- Shoring towers are developed in accordance with the NF P 93 551 standard.
- For custom-made products (e.g., platforms), the methods of calculation used derive from the Eurocode (European standards for the structural design and documentation of buildings and civil engineering structures).